[Ngo Climate Change] FW: Second serious games event, Hanoi Thursday 29th August

Ha Thi Quynh Nga nga.htq at care.org.vn
Wed Aug 14 05:13:36 BST 2013

Dear esteemed colleagues,

Following the first experiential climate change game event on 13th June, American Red Cross VN will be organizing the second event, introducing two new games for CCWG and DMWG members.

Ms. Janot Mendler de Suarez and Mr. Ben Norskov (pls refer to message below for their short bio) will facilitate the session.

We are now having 20-25 seats available, therefore early registration is welcome. Those of you who were unable to attend previous session are encouraged to join this time.

If you are interested, please send me (nga.htq at care.org.vn) an email with your contact details before August 22, 2013.

Thanks and hear from you soon.

Ha Thi Quynh Nga (Ms.)

Climate Change Working Group/Disaster Management Working Group Coordinator

92 To Ngoc Van Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi

Tel:      +84 4 37161930 (Ext: 305)

Fax:     +84 4 37161935

Mob:   +84 (0) 983573009

Email:  nga.htq at care.org.vn