[Ngo Climate Change] CCWG meeting in March

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nt at care.org.vn
Wed Feb 27 17:20:50 ICT 2013

Dear All,

As a routine, our monthly meeting will be 7th March at 14.00 at NGO Resource
Centre Meeting room, La Thanh hotel 218 Doi Can. It will focus on
sharing/consultation on 2013 plans of thematic groups and CCWG plan and
structure in general. We will also hear presentation from ICAFISH on Climate
Change Adaptation Needs in Aquaculture and in Inland Fisheries in the Mekong
Delta - Vietnam and GIZ on the upcoming livelihood Forum in the Mekong
Delta.

Welcome you to the first meeting in 2013!

Regards,

Yen

Nguyen Thi Yen

Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Manager

Care International in Viet Nam

92 To Ngoc Van, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

Tel: (84 4)3716 1930

Fax:(84 4)3716 1935

P To save paper, please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!