[Ngo Climate Change] Proceedings from the ADRA SEA:REACTi Technical Sympsium on Climate Change Adaptation

Monica Chong monica at adravn.org.vn
Thu Jun 13 05:09:40 BST 2013

Dear CCWG Members

Just over a  week ago (on 4th June 2013), ADRA Vietnam, in partnership with
ADRA Laos and the Can Tho Climate Change Coordination Office, held a
Technical Symposium in Can Tho city, which brought together over 80 climate
change experts and practitioners to share their experience and innovative
approaches to adaptation in the Lower Mekong region.

We would like to share with you, the proceedings and news from the event as
published on the webpage below:
http://adravietnam.org/index.php?option=com_content
<http://adravietnam.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100%3At
echnical-symposium&catid=42%3Awhats-new&Itemid=93&lang=en>
&view=article&id=100%3Atechnical-symposium&catid=42%3Awhats-new&Itemid=93&la
ng=en

Some photos are also available on our Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrainvietnam/sets/72157633979291785/

We look forward to hearing any feedback or queries that you may have.

Kind Regards,

Monica Chong
Partnerships Development & Marketing

ADRA in Vietnam

Units 221-224, Block E1, Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
No.6 Dang Van Ngu Street, Dong Da District
Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel.: (84) 1234 774 268
Email:  <mailto:monica at adravn.org.vn> monica at adravn.org.vn
Website:  <http://www.adravietnam.org/> www.adravietnam.org

Changing the world, one life at a time!

ADRA in Vietnam works with people in poverty and distress to create just and
positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action.

Learn more about the great work we're doing in Vietnam
<https://www.facebook.com/adrainvietnam> . Follow us on FACEBOOK!