[Ngo Climate Change] Are you working on Mangrove communication and education for young people?

Ha Thi Quynh Nga nga.htq at care.org.vn
Tue Mar 19 00:59:43 GMT 2013

Dear esteemed colleagues,

CCWG, under the MOU with Department of Meteorology, Hydrology and Climate
Change (DMHCC - MONRE) is planning to organize a national workshop to share
experiences and lessons learnt on EFFECTIVE MANGROVE MANAGEMENT IN
RESPONDING TO CLIMATE CHANGE. In line with that, we expect to launch a
series of  events on mangrove communication to young people.

A large rally will convene youth from Youth Union under MONRE, NGO mangrove
projects' sites, youth volunteer clubs, etc.

We would kindly to request you to share with us your IEC activities on
Mangrove and Integrated Coastal Management for  the young people. We hope to
make this big, with your contributions.

Please fill in the online form http://tinyurl.com/mangrovecoms  or fill in
the template attached and send back to me (nga.htq at care.org.vn) or  Mr.
Nguyen Cong Nhue (nhue.nc at care.org.vn) before 24th March 2013.

Thanks a lot and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Ha Thi Quynh Nga (Ms.)

Climate Change Working Group/Disaster Management Working Group Coordinator

Tel:      +84 4 37161930 (Ext: 305)

Fax:     +84 4 37161935

Mob:   +84 (0) 983573009

Email:    <mailto:chau.tc at care.org.vn> nga.htq at care.org.vn