[Ngo Climate Change] Join our sGreening on World Environment Day, Wednesday 5 June!

Le Ha Long le.ha.long at one.un.org
Thu May 30 10:32:09 BST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Welcome to June’s 'Green Campaign'! We would like to start this month's activities with a Green Veggie Lunch and a Green Movie Screening (sGreening), which exceptionally takes place on Wednesday 5th June, to celebrate World Environment Day. Please join us on this special day to watch and discuss the green movie: “Food Inc”, a 2008 American documentary directed by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Robert Kenner. The film examines corporate farming and environmentally harmful agribusiness in the US.

You can confirm your participation at http://doodle.com/h4e6fdvaa3ir2cyg<http://intra.un.org.vn/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=4915&mailid=1198&subid=932>.

Venue: Meeting Room, 5th Floor, UNICEF, 81A Tran Quoc Toan, Hanoi
Date: Wednesday 05/06/2013
Time: sGreening 12.00 – 13.00

During the same week, on Friday 7th June, we will encourage you to take part in the Green Transport Friday. On that day, Green Champions will carry out a Green Transport Audit to make sure UN staff uses sustainable transport to travel to work and business meetings. You will get more information on Wednesday 5th June, so that's one more reason to join us on our monthly movie screening.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Best regards,

Halong

Le Ha Long