[Ngo Climate Change] FW: invitation on Mitigation Sub-group meeting dated 23rd May Thursday at CCRD Office (9h00-11h00)

Ha Thi Quynh Nga nga.htq at care.org.vn
Thu May 16 13:08:22 BST 2013

For your interest!!!

Bests,

Q. Nga

From: Nguyen Ha [mailto:hongha.ccrd at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:48 PM
To: Nguyen Quang Tan; Vu Huu Than; Khanh Ngụy Thị; trinhngoc thanh; Pham Thi Bich Ngoc; Soojin.Kim at fao.org; Tran Manh Hung; Khoi Do Duc; Văn Thành Phạm; Ha Thi Quynh Nga; Nguyen Huu Ninh; NgaTran; myhanh at challengtochange.org; Khắc Tích Nguyễn; Nguyen mong Cuong; Dung Nguyen; vungoc lan; Bui Khac Vu; hienle at asiafound.org; khaidv at afapvn.org; justinalick at afapvn.org; Duc Van; vutrungkien at yahoo.com; Nguyen Cuong; Trine Glue Doan; truong quoc can; Stoney Chenal; Nguyen Thi Yen
Subject: invitation on Mitigation Sub-group meeting dated 23rd May Thursday at CCRD Office (9h00-11h00)

Dear Mitigation Sub-Group Members and Colleagues

On behalf of CCRD and RECOFTC which are Co-chairs for Mitigation Sub-group we would like to intive you to attend our monthly meeting with the following information:

Time: Morning Thursday dated 23rd May (from 9h00 - 11h00)

Place: CCRD Office, 13rd Floor, the City Knowledge Palace (Cung Trí thức Thành phố), Tran Thai Tong Str., Cau Giay - Hanoi (Pls see the map)

Tentative agenda:

                1/ Presentation on "Biochar Improved -Cook Stove Project" co-

                 implemented by CARE and PED: By Tran Manh Hung - CARE Int'l

                2/ Update workplan 2013's implementation: By Ms Hong Ha

                (CCRD) and members

                3/ Discuss and prepare for "Consultation Workshop combined model

                visit on Renewable Energy" funded by Southern Voice project;

                3/ Other issues, announcement from sub-group members and

                participants.

Looking forward to receiving you at the meeting

Many thanks for your cooperation

Kind regards

Nguyen Thi Hong Ha

Co-Chair of Mitigation Sub-Group

P.S Ms Nga-CCWG coordinator pls help me to post this invitation to CCWG mailing list. Thanks

--
Nguyen Thi Hong Ha
Deputy Director