[Ngo Climate Change] FW: 2013 SEED AWARDS - REMINDER: CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL JUNE 12

Nguyen, Tu Thanh (Hanoi) NguyenTN at state.gov
Tue May 21 09:35:10 ICT 2013

Dear friends:

Please see the email below. If you know of any enterprise which can be
qualified for the SEED Low Carbon Award, could you kindly inform them
about this and encourage them to apply for the Award. All necessary
information is included in the email below and in the link below. Thank
you for your attention.

Regards

US Embassy - Hanoi

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.