[Ngo Climate Change] mapping of projects working on GHG emission in Agriculture

Le Thi Nguyet, Thu TLeThiNguyet at snvworld.org
Mon Nov 25 07:37:06 GMT 2013

Dear everyone,

I am Thu, from SNV, currently working for the Vietnam Forests and Deltas project funded by USAID, which work on climate change mitigation and adaptation. The program will last until 2017. Our Adaptation component will work in Delta provinces, e.g. Nam Dinh and Long An with focuses on DRR and CCA actions. Regarding agricultural livelihood, one of our interventions will be the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) and we want to measure the GHG emission from SRI and non-SRI fields.

We would like to keep in contact with projects working on GHG emission in Agriculture for potential sharing/exchange. Please find attach the table of info needed. Please take few minutes to fill in this sheet which may benefit us all. And please reply to me only. I will send back the completed list after synthesis all feedbacks.

It would be great if I can receive your valuable inputs before 5th December.

Thanks and best regards,

LE, Thi Nguyet Thu (Ms.)
Climate smart Agriculture senior Adviser

Vietnam Forests and Deltas Program
5th floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu, District 3, HCMC
Mobile: +84 (0) 909 640 550
Email: TLeThiNguyet at snvworld.org<mailto:TLeThiNguyet at snvworld.org>
 The USAID-funded Vietnam Forests and Deltas Program is implemented by Winrock International in partnership with SNV, ARC, VNRC, and SRD.
 SNV - connecting people's capacity

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SNV. SNV accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.