[Ngo Climate Change] Seeking NGO professionals for paid training fellowship

Meredith Newmark Meredith_Newmark at mail.vresp.com
Wed Oct 2 22:58:16 BST 2013

Dear Friend,

Our application is now open for our next class of the Atlas Corps
Fellowship, and we need your help spreading the word to outstanding
nonprofit leaders around the world. We are recruiting both nonprofit
professionals from overseas to come to the U.S., as well as Spanish
speakers from around the world (including the U.S.) to go to
Colombia, for our fellowship program that develops leaders,
strengthens organizations, and promotes innovation to address
critical social issues. We have supported 206 nonprofit leaders from
54 different countries through a year of service and training. Here's
what Atlas Corps Fellow Luckmore (Zimbabwe, Class 9) had to say about
his experience serving at Management Systems International.

"I find myself appreciating the Atlas Corps training and network. It
encompasses the big part of my work here. Every week, I meet the
President, senators, representatives, diplomats, and I attribute my
high level of professionalism to what I learned as a Fellow...."

Can you help us engage and train other amazing leaders like Luckmore
by telling your friends and colleagues about Atlas Corps or posting
our call for applications on your website? We get most of our
candidates via word of mouth, either from social media or email
forwards.

1) Can you please spread the word to candidates by emailing this
announcement to nonprofit leaders and other contacts that may be
interested?

Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps
Priority Deadline: November 1, but applications accepted year-round

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit leaders from around the world to apply
for Fellowships in the U.S. and Latin America. Atlas Corps engages
leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 6-18 month, professional
fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of
global leaders. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations such as
Ashoka, CARE, the Grameen Foundation, Habitat for Humanity,
International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children, Susan G.
Komen for the Cure, UNICEF, and the UN Foundation. In addition,
Fellows will supplement daily knowledge with theoretical topics
presented in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab and networking
with leaders from around the world. This prestigious fellowship
includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local
transportation, and shared housing) and health insurance.
Applications are accepted year-round, but to be considered for the
May class, we encourage applications by November 1. For more details
about eligibility requirements and the application process, please
visit bit.ly/ApplyAtlasCorps.

2) Can you share the announcement on your Facebook, Twitter, and
LinkedIn account? Here's some suggested text:

FACEBOOK: #AtlasCorps seeks the world's best nonprofit leaders (ages
23-35) for prestigious fellowship - bit.ly/ApplyAtlasCorps. More
info: www.facebook.com/atlascorps.

TWITTER: Seeking the world's best rising nonprofit leaders to apply
for prestigious @atlascorps fellowship - bit.ly/ApplyAtlasCorps.
Please RT

LINKEDIN: Global development professionals invited to apply for
prestigious Atlas Corps Fellowship: bit.ly/ApplyAtlasCorps. Please RT

Thanks for your help, and we look forward to a great pool of
applicants!

Thanks,
Meredith Newmark
Senior Program Manager
Atlas Corps

P.S. We are also excited to have a new collaboration between
Volunteers COLOMBIA and Atlas Corps to facilitate the development of
a prosperous Colombia where children and youth have the opportunity
to receive a high-quality bilingual education. We are seeking native
English speakers for an 11-month Fellowship that includes full-time
teaching and ongoing professional development activities. For more
details about eligibility requirements and the application process,
please visit: bit.ly/AtlasCorpsEnglishTeachingFellowship
AtlasCorpsEnglishTeachingFellowship. Our priority deadline for a
Fellowship beginning in January is October 20, so please spread the
word! Thanks for your support!

following link

http://cts.vresp.com/u?054085cd0d/f1169bb7f6/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=054085cd0d&lid=1462645049&ldh=f1169bb7f6

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
1825 K Street NW Suite 218
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html