[Ngo Climate Change] Invitation for Education for Sustainable Development Workshop

Phuong Nguyen Hue phuong.vidothi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 16:02:27 GMT 2013

Dear all,
 My name is Phuong. I am a project manager of Action for the City. I would
like to invite  to join in the Education for Sustainable Development
Workshop. This workshop will be chaired by Professor Olena Pometun (National
Academy of Pedagogical Science
 of Ukraine)  and Ms. Dang Huong Giang (Director of Action for the City).

Location: Center for Women and Development 20 Thuy Khue Hanoi
Date: 8h30-12h00 1st November, 2013

 Please confirm your attendance with us as soon as possible.
  I am looking forward to welcome all of you on Friday.
  Best regards,
   Phuong

--
Nguyen Hue Phuong