[Ngo Climate Change] FRACKING- SCC position on fracking - and joint petition

Phuong Thu hanoiphuong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:46:30 BST 2013

 Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share with you the informaiton on fracking, that is
raised by Stop Climate CHAOS GROUP (including hundreds of NGOs) in the
UK. Please see the attached files for your further information.

- A two-page summary briefing with the key information about shale
gas, fracking and its impacts.
- A technical briefing which goes into further analysis about the
impact of fracking on the climate, natural environment and various
economic issues.

The position of the Stop Climate Chaos are outlined in both papers, as
well as on the website: www.stopclimatechaos.org/fracking-and-climate-change.

Join in if you wish to.

Best,
Phuong