[Ngo Climate Change] Green the One UN campaign- sustainable air conditioning

Jakub Zak jakub.zak at one.un.org
Fri Apr 4 07:51:01 BST 2014

Dear all,

let me kindly invite you on behalf of the Green the One UN campaign to presentation on "Ideas for Sustainable Air Conditioning" on Friday 11th April. The talk will be held at UNDP, Rose conference room, 72 Ly Thuong Kiet from 12 to 1pm.

Belgian engineering company, specialized in low energy consumption buildings will share their vision and experience regarding energy efficiency, energy usage with the focus on "Crazy Air Conditioning".

“We will expose how classical air conditioning is a total nonsense when faced to energetic challenges. Air conditioning, around 50% of all energy spent by buildings in tropical climate, has been designed when energy was not an issue. It is time to face reality, it is outdated and needs a fundamental reengineering.”
Belgian engineering company, specialized in low energy consumption buildings will share their vision and experience regarding energy efficiency, energy usage with the focus on "Crazy Air Conditioning".

Presentation will be around 30-45 min and Q&A for 15 min. Veggie sandwiches will be served. Doodle poll (link below) was set up for you to pick a sandwich.

http://doodle.com/539vnkaeexz2r3nr

We are looking forward to your participation and cooperation with the Green UN campaign

Regards,

Jakub Zak
UNV Communications Officer
UN Communications Office