[Ngo Climate Change] March CCWG Meeting 6th - Strategic planning

Nguyen Thi Yen yen.nt at care.org.vn
Fri Feb 28 09:40:39 GMT 2014

Dear CCWG Members,

Our monthly meeting will be Thursday March 6th as usual. As normal practice,
CCWG meeting after Tet is normally for planning for new year  for 2014. In
order to  improve CCWG's performance and increase its effectiveness, we will
be doing our first strategic planning on that occasion. Therefore, we will
be extending the usual half-day meeting into a full-day workshop from
8.00-17.30. Venue in Ha Noi will be confirmed soon.

This event will help us to focus and concentrate our efforts and match our
goals with opportunities. By defining common strategic objectives we will
also  provide orientation for the drafting of this year' s action plan
(later to be developed by each subgroup) as well as ensure a clear
contribution of all our activities to our shared and overarching goals.

Find the tentative Agenda attached.

Please also note that  we would  kindly ask you to confirm your
participation in advance so we can make the necessary logistic arrangements.

Please confirm your attendance to Ms. Mac Thi Huyen at
<mailto:huyen.mt at care.org.vn> huyen.mt at care.org.vn  tel.  04 37161930 (Ext:
415)  before 3 pm, Wednesday 05 March.

Thank you very much.

Looking forward to your confirmation, participation, and to working with you
on making  CCWG's engagement more effective.

Best Regards,

Thea Konstantinidis/Development Advisor; Nga/CCWG coordinator and Yen/Chair

--------------------------------

Nguyen Thi Yen(Ms)

Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction Team Leader | CARE International
in Vietnam.

Address: P.O Box 20 Hanoi | 92 To Ngoc Van Road, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi,
Vietnam.

Tel: +84-4-37161930 ext: 513 | Fax: +84-4-37161935 | Mobile: +84-982-185099.

Email:  <mailto:hai.nv at care.org.vn> yen.nt at care.org.vn | Website:
<http://www.care.org.au/vietnam> http://www.care.org.au/vietnam | Skype:
yencare

care-logo_Smallest.jpg

           CARE   seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where
poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.

P Please consider your environment before printing emails and documents!!!

(!) Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by returning e-mail, deleting this e-mail and
destroying any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a
person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal.

er