[Ngo Climate Change] Consultant to contribute to the regional CCA-DRR process

Hang Thu Vu HangThu.Vu at oxfamnovib.nl
Tue Jul 1 13:21:43 ICT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Oxfam is looking for a qualified National Consultant Scoping Research on Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) in Vietnam.

-  Objective: The primary objective of the research is to inform Oxfam (and partners’) advocacy and campaigns for improved national CCA and DRR governance in Asia.

- Scope of work: Oxfam seeks to engage a Vietnamese national consultant for 40 days of effort from July-October 2014 to contribute to the regional CCA-DRR process. The consultant will undertake a systematic scoping and mapping of existing literature on CCA and DRR relating to Vietnam, focusing on how they relate, through desktop research, interviews, and database scanning.

For more information, please visit our Oxfam Blog<http://www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam/2014/06/24/oxfams-opportunity-national-consultant-scoping-research-on-climate-change-adaptation-and-disaster-risk-reduction-in-vietnam/>

The closing date for application:  4th July 2014

How to Apply: Send your CVs and proposals (technical and financial) to Tran Thanh Hang at hang.tranthanh at oxfamnovib.nl<mailto:hang.tranthanh at oxfamnovib.nl>

Best regards,

VU THU HANG | Programme Officer
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel +84 4 3945 4448 ext 206 | mobile +84 982 711 543
www.oxfam.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfam.org/vietnam> | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfamblogs.com/vietnam>

Oxfam không chấp nhận bất cứ hình thức ngược đãi, gian lận hoặc tham nhũng nào. Chúng tôi rất hoan nghênh những ý kiến phản ánh và cam kết giữ bí mật những thông tin này. Xin vui lòng chia sẻ ý kiến đóng góp về công việc của chúng tôi theo số máy +84439454448 hoặc gửi email tới địa chỉ oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk<mailto:oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk>.

Oxfam does not tolerate abuse, fraud or corruption. We welcome feedback and treat information in confidence. Please share any concerns about our work. Call +84439454448 or email to oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk<mailto:oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk>.