[Ngo Climate Change] Green Growth stakeholders' mapping

Nguyen Ngoc, Dung dung.nguyenngoc at brot-fuer-die-welt.de
Fri Jul 4 15:34:10 ICT 2014

Dear colleges,

My name is Nguyen Ngoc Dung, from Bread for the World (BftW) in Vietnam.

In Vietnam,  BftW, Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) and World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) collaborate with Green Innovation and Development Center (Green ID)  and Central Institute for Economic Management (MPI) to initiate a Low Carbon Development project to support the implementation of Vietnam Green Growth Strategy.

Currently, I am working on stakeholders mapping to identify as many information as possible about the ones that work on low carbon development/green growth in Vietnam (who they are, what sector/activity they are working on (e.g. awareness raising, energy efficiency and renewable energy, climate smart agriculture, green lifestyle, green jobs and so on ), at which provinces they work/support, and the budget

This information would be shared openly later with hope that all stakeholders, especially donors will have better plans for their programs/projects in Vietnam.

Therefore, if you and your organizations are working on Green Growth matters, climate change mitigation and adaptation, kindly share with me, ideally during next week. I very much appreciate your support.

Many thanks and best regards,
<https://webmail.brot-fuer-die-welt.org/owa/?ae=PreFormAction&a=ReplyAll&t=IPM.Note&id=RgAAAAC8wYWL8%2f9MQbkj5t3AvR4HBwDBwR9xTe5PQLGGrizjjE4rAAAA9GkNAADBwR9xTe5PQLGGrizjjE4rAAADBvscAAAJ&pspid=_1404456475109_835534463#>
Dung
______________________________________
Nguyen Ngoc Dung (Ms.)
Programme Officer "Low Carbon Development"
Phone: +84 4 37626436
Fax: +84 4 37626437
Mobile: 84 912269379
E-Mail: dung.nguyenngoc at brot-fuer-die-welt.de

" Brot fuer die Welt" Office Vietnam/Laos
218 Doi Can Street, La Thanh hotel, Building J
Hanoi/Vietnam
www.brot-fuer-die-welt.de