[Ngo Climate Change] Invitation - Sharing workshop on DRR/CCA awareness raising using PAOT method/ 3-4 July 2014

Hang Thu Vu HangThu.Vu at oxfamnovib.nl
Fri Jun 20 16:46:41 ICT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Oxfam is implementing climate change adaptation projects in the Tien Giang, Tra Vinh and Ben Tre Province, funded by Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and New Zealand Aid. The projects aim to build resilience and reduce climate change impacts in coastal communities of Vietnam, through awareness raising, demonstration of climate change adaptive livelihood options, networking and advocacy.

We are pleased to invite you to attend our Mekong regional workshop on sharing experience on awareness raising on disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation using Participatory Action-Oriented Training Method (PAOT) at Tien Giang (field trip in small groups) and Ben Tre (Full-day workshop).

Venue: Go Cong Tay/ Tan Phu Dong District, Tien Giang Province (Field trip)
            Conference Hall, Viet Uc Hotel, Ben Tre Province (full-day workshop).
Time: 3 – 4 July 2014. Detail agenda is attached.

Please help us to circulate this invitation to your relevant network.

Kindly confirm your participation in our workshop (field trip and/or workshop) by sending the registration form (attached) to Ms. Vu Thu Hang (hangthu.vu at oxfamnovib.nl/<mailto:hangthu.vu at oxfamnovib.nl/> 04 3945 4448, ext. 206) before Wednesday 25th June 2014. Please note that Oxfam will cover your field visit travel, conference lunch and training materials only.

We look forward to seeing you there.
Best regards,

VU THU HANG | Programme Officer
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel +84 4 3945 4448 ext 206 | mobile +84 982 711 543
www.oxfam.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfam.org/vietnam> | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam<http://www.oxfamblogs.com/vietnam>

Oxfam không chấp nhận bất cứ hình thức ngược đãi, gian lận hoặc tham nhũng nào. Chúng tôi rất hoan nghênh những ý kiến phản ánh và cam kết giữ bí mật những thông tin này. Xin vui lòng chia sẻ ý kiến đóng góp về công việc của chúng tôi theo số máy +84439454448 hoặc gửi email tới địa chỉ oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk<mailto:oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk>.

Oxfam does not tolerate abuse, fraud or corruption. We welcome feedback and treat information in confidence. Please share any concerns about our work. Call +84439454448 or email to oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk<mailto:oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk>.