[Ngo Climate Change] Inputs on the 9th Draft Prime Minister's Decision on national policy on forest co-management!

Ha Thi Quynh Nga nga.htq at care.org.vn
Mon Mar 10 15:24:43 ICT 2014

Dear colleagues,

I'm writing to share with you  the 9th draft of the PM's Decision on
National policy on forest co-management (in English). Please have a look and
get back to me if you have any comments/ideas.
Very sorry for this short notice I hope to hear from you before 15th March
2014, especially those who are working on forestry and its related issues.

Kind regards,
Quynh Nga