[Ngo Climate Change] Fwd: Press Release about Peace For East Sea

Hướng tới Biển Đông hoabinhchobiendong at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:26:48 BST 2014

To:
*Mr/Mrs. Director*
*http://peaceforeastsea.com <http://peaceforeastsea.com/>* is the petition
of the people of Vietnam to the people all over the world. We will send
this petition to Embassies in Vietnam, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and
international organizations and press agencies. We need your support for
Vietnam by signatures and comments. It will take you less than 1 minute to
contribute a voice for peace and human progress.

In the spirit of peace - solidarity towards the future, we would like to
send the world the message from people of Vietnam, “Together we KEEP THE
PEACE on East Vietnam Sea and the ASEAN; We request Chinese government to
stop their expansion to East Vietnam Sea, and to take Hai Yang 981 oil rig
out of the exclusive economic zone and continental shelf of Vietnam.

By this letter we sent you our Press Release and others Information in
attach files.

Best Regard.,

Dang Thanh Van, Ms.
Communication Representative