[Ngo Climate Change] FW: Oxfam global campaign on CCA-DRR- #MakeTheRightMove.

Minh, Nguyen Anh NguyenAnh.Minh at careint.org
Mon Nov 17 03:27:49 GMT 2014

Just for sharing Oxfam’s paper “Can’t afford to wait”:

http://www.oxfam.org/sites/www.oxfam.org/files/file_attachments/bn-cant-afford-to-wait-asia-drr-cca-061114-en.pdf

Cheers,

Minh

Nguyen Anh Minh (Ms.)
NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG) Coordinator
CARE International in Vietnam.
Address: P.O Box 20 Hanoi | 92 To Ngoc Van Road, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: +84-4-37161930 ext: 322 | Fax: +84-4-37161935 | Mobile: +84-982-774 186.
Email: NguyenAnh.Minh at careint.org<mailto:NguyenAnh.Minh at careint.org>| Website: http://www.care.org.au/vietnam | skype: minh.nguyen.anh

[care-logo_Smallest.jpg]
         CARE      seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.

P Please consider your environment before printing emails and documents!!!
(!) Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by returning e-mail, deleting this e-mail and destroying any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal.