[Ngo Climate Change] CCWG monthly meeting Nov 2014

Yen, Nguyen Thi NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org
Fri Oct 31 10:39:24 GMT 2014

Dear my colleagues,

Our monthly meeting will be as usual on the first Thursday of the month. I would like to send you the agenda for our November meeting as in attached file. This meeting covers the presentation “Faith-based organization in response to CCA/DRR” by Norwegian Church Aid and a practical sharing of a draft research report “CCA&DRR in Vietnam: Gaps between policy and practice” by Oxfam.

As requested by several members on a more close-to-the centre meeting venue, please note about the change of meeting venue as below. We thank Winrock so much for their kind  meeting room so far.

Venue: PACCOM’s Meeting Room, 3rd floor, People’s Aid Coordinating Committee (PACCOM), 105 Quan Thanh, Hanoi
Time: 2pm – 5pm, November 6th, 2014

Looking forwards to your active participation!

Yen & Minh

Nguyen Thi Yen(Ms)
Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction Team Leader | CARE International in Vietnam.
Address: P.O Box 20 Hanoi | 92 To Ngoc Van Road, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: +84-4-37161930 ext: 404 | Fax: +84-4-37161935 | Mobile: +84-9867 25508.
Email: NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org<mailto:NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org> | Website: http://www.care.org.au/vietnam | Skype: yencare

[CARE_HORIZ_2c1_forTeamViewer.png]
            CARE   seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.

P Please consider your environment before printing emails and documents!!!
(!) Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by returning e-mail, deleting this e-mail and destroying any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal.