[Ngo Climate Change] [E4G.org] Invitation to discussion forum Green Building for Sustainable Growth

Binh Minh Tran binh.minh.tran at fairventures.org
Wed Sep 10 11:02:10 BST 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

E4G would like to take this opportunity to invite you to our September
“Green Gallery” Event.  Please see attached the invitation letter and
the day agenda for the event.

On September 12, E4G collaborating with IFC will be holding a one day
exhibition and forum/workshop - ‘Green Building: Art Gallery and
Multimedia Exhibition’.

The idea is that the format will provide a more accessible understanding
to energy efficiency and green building.

We consider this a great opportunity to raise awareness amongst the
building professionals and anyone else that is interested (it will be
open to the public as well) – particularly because we see the role of
the media playing a big part in promoting EE.

We would be honored to have your participation at the event and please
feel free to share with your network our event details – we would
welcome other interested organisations and individuals!

/For further information please see at: ///

/http://ashui.com/mag/congdong/kien-truc-su/10565-6-diem-dang-chu-y-ve-su-kien-cong-trinh-xanh-trien-lam-nghe-thuat-va-cac-phuong-tien-nghe-nhin.html/

/http://ashui.com/mag/tintuc-sukien/sukien/10547-cong-trinh-xanh-trien-lam-nghe-thuat-va-cac-phuong-tien-nghe-nhin.html/

Best regards,

*Trần Bình Minh **(Ms.)
*

***Quản Lý Kỹ Thuật/ Technical Manager*

*E4G.org - Asia's Green Building Database and Network*

The project is implemented by Fairventures Worldwide FVW, in cooperation
with Stuttgart University of Applied Science

T: +84 4 629 13730 |M: +84 120 777 3681
|E:binh.minh.tran at fairventures.org <mailto:olivia.pearson at ghd.com>

5th Floor, ACC Building, 226 Hao Nam Str., Dong Da Dis., Ha Noi
|_www.fairventures.org <http://www.fairventures.org/>_

This project is funded by the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
Partnership (REEEP), an international non-profit organisation which aims
to scale up clean energy solutions in developing countries and emerging
markets.