[Ngo Climate Change] {Live&Learn} Invitation Letter for Exhibition of youth-leddevelopment initiatives 2015

Quyen Vo quyen.vo at livelearn.org
Fri Apr 10 12:23:00 ICT 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to invite you to participate in the *Exhibition of
youth-leddevelopment initiatives* with the theme *“Passport of Active
Citizens”*.This special event aims to connect youth leaders and like-minded
organizations to promote civic responsibilities of young people in Vietnam.
Your participation is going to bring a great source of inspiration to youth
leaders across Vietnam and other young people. And we are looking forward
to your sharing of Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative and
volunteerism experiences in the US. This activity is organized by Live &
Learn for Environment and Community under the project “Be Active Citizens”
with support from US Department of State Federal Assistance Award. Since
June 2014, there are over 100 youth leaders have grown their change agents’
skills and actively run campaigns and social actions to address LGBT,
disability, integrity, wildlife protection and other critical development
issues. To build better connection, the event is also jointly organized by
Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, Plan International and Oxfam
Vietnam.

The Exhibition will be organized at:

   - Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on  April 19th 2015 (Sunday)
   - Venue: Vân Hồ Exhibition Center - No. 2 Hoa Lu street, Hai Ba Trung,
   Hanoi

We are looking forward to your participation in this inspiring event and
your continue support to youth leadership in Vietnam. Kindly confirm *to Ms
Vuong Loan at loan.vuong at livelearn <youthawareact at gmail.com>.org, 097 333
9056.*
​Best Regards,​

--

*Võ Thị Xuân Quyên*
Cán bộ thúc đẩy chương trình thanh niên

Số 24, Làng Kiến trúc phong cảnh Võng Thị, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
<https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=21.052323,105.811365&msa=0&spn=0.011254,0.021136&mid=zKo_CQ10qDGA.kX9TQI73X7c8>
T: +844 37185930; F: +844 37186494; M: +84 (0) 905135761
E: quyen.vo at livelearn.org | quyenvo.livelearn at gmail.com
W: www.livelearn.org, www.thehexanh.net, www.thehebenvung.vn