[Ngo Climate Change] Announcement of Workshop on forest governance monitoring by the FLEGT network

Konstantinidis, Dorothea GIZ VN dorothea.konstantinidis at giz.de
Tue Dec 8 18:35:53 ICT 2015

Dear colleagues,
The FLEGT Network is going to organize a training workshop to enhance capacity of our members about forest governance monitoring based on sharing our experience of Independent Monitoring research and REDD+ - FLEGT linkagestudy in 2015.
Please find more information in the attached announcement letter.

Best regards,
Thea Konstantinidis
Thea Konstantinidis (Mrs.)
GIZ Development Advisor