[Ngo Climate Change] Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Vu Minh Hai VMHai at oxfam.org.uk
Tue Dec 22 19:43:32 ICT 2015

Dear CCWG members,

New Year is coming and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you
very much for your active participation and contribution to CCWG so far
and that encouraged us so much in maintaining the network sustainability.
Thanks to your great contribution, we achieved some big successes in 2015,
namely:

·    Anchored  the principles of  community-based adaptation in high level
policies, such as the Vietnam?s Intended Nationally Determined
Contribution (INDC)
·   Signed MoU with OCCA, MARD (on top of the existing MoU with DMHCC,
MoNRE)
·   The first comprehensive  documentation  of NGO models for community
based climate change response and their policies implications
·    Inclusion in the official programme of the pavilion of the Vietnamese
Government at the COP 21, Paris
·    High media presence  and sustained interest by the Vietnamese media
(specially the policy dialogue on COP 21 at L?espace)

Let?s celebrate a successful year of CCWG and wish for a better year in
2016!

We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Warmest regards from Hai, Minh and Thea

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)