[Ngo Climate Change] Annoucement of Oxfam as new chair of CCWG

Yen, Nguyen Thi NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org
Tue Jun 30 09:25:24 BST 2015

Dear my colleagues,

As the rotation rule of CCWG, the re-selection of Chair, co-chair and core members is often conducted at the beginning of the year. In fact, CARE has been chairing CCWG since its establishment thanks to the annual votes of core members and your trust.  However, such a long time of chairing without any rotation will not sustain the network properly and CARE decided to definitely hand it over to other core members.  I am delighted to announce that Oxfam will now take the chair role of CCWG from the results of core group meetings in the first half of 2015.

I would like to thank Oxfam for taking this important role and I do believe that with their great contribution, CCWG will become a sustainable network and contribute  to reducing the vulnerability of poor people in Viet Nam to impacts of climate change through NGO coordination, advocacy and capacity building. CARE International in Viet Nam continues to be one of the active core members toward the above main goal of CCWG. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your participation & contribution so far and I do hope that you will maintain this great support to CCWG in the coming time.

With kind regards,

Yen

Nguyen Thi Yen(Ms)
Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction Advisor | CARE International in Vietnam.
Address: P.O Box 20 Hanoi | 92 To Ngoc Van Road, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: +84-4-37161930 ext: 404 | Fax: +84-4-37161935 | Mobile: +84-9867 25508.
Email: NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org<mailto:NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org> | Website: http://www.care.org.au/vietnam | Skype: yencare

[CARE_HORIZ_2c1_forTeamViewer.png]
            CARE   seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.

P Please consider your environment before printing emails and documents!!!
(!) Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by returning e-mail, deleting this e-mail and destroying any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal.