[Ngo Climate Change] Strawberry with Global Gap certification and Organic Veggetables

Rau Bac Tom raubactom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 01:15:37 GMT 2015

Dear Sirs/Madams,

We are specializing in fresh and indegeneous foods with reliable
certifications, ranging from vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
Particularly our most recent product is DaLat strawberry (Newzealand
viriety) with global gap certification.

Our products are all seasonal. At the moment available vegetables are
cauliflowers, spinach, tomato, potato, kohlrabi, green gourd, red gourd,
green beans, eggplants, chayote fruits.

We also have pork, beef, fish and fruits such as apple from Ninh Thuan. You
will find our range of products from www.bactom.com, which will be updated
in one week time. Your questions are all welcome. Please visit us at
facebook.com/raubactom. You can always ring us at 0986288011 by Vietnamese
and 0912341144 by English. Many thanks.

Kind regards,

*Bác Tôm Stores Chain*

11 Hoàng Văn Thái, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội

0912341144 (Eng); 04.62944411 (Vie); raubactom at gmail.com

www.bactom.com; facebook.com/raubactom
<http://www.bactom.com%3B%20facebook.com/raubactom>