[Ngo Climate Change] CCWG monthly meeting - shift to advocacy event 24 March

Yen, Nguyen Thi NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org
Mon Mar 2 17:12:05 ICT 2015

Dear CCWG colleagues,

First off all, we would like to extend the greeting to you all -HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As CCWG is focusing more on advocacy works, this month we will  not have monthly meeting this Thursday. Instead, we will have two exciting events on advocacy at the end of the month.

(i)                  Following the success of the Advocacy Expert Group Kick-off meeting  in late November, 2014 at SNV office, we will organize 2nd Advocacy Expert meeting on 24th March, 2015. Invitation with agenda, location and time will be sent to you soon. Please save the date to join this event.

(ii)                Another important event regarding advocacy will be organized at the end of March (26-27th March) - Power Analysis workshop in cooperation with Friedrich Ebert-Stiftung. Further information will be also sent to you in other mail.

Your participation and contribution will be more than well come.

Best regards,

Minh, Thea and Yen

Nguyen Thi Yen(Ms)
Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction Team Leader  | CARE International in Vietnam.
Address: P.O Box 20 Hanoi | 92 To Ngoc Van Road, Tay Ho Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Tel: +84-4-37161930 ext: 404 | Fax: +84-4-37161935 | Mobile: +84-9867 25508.
Email: NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org<mailto:NguyenThi.Yen at careint.org> | Website: http://www.care.org.au/vietnam | Skype: yencare

[CARE_HORIZ_2c1_forTeamViewer.png]
              CARE  seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security.

P Please consider your environment before printing emails and documents!!!
(!) Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by returning e-mail, deleting this e-mail and destroying any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and may be illegal.