[Ngo Climate Change] Consultants under project in Lang Sen, WWF-Vietnam

Nguyen Thuy Linh linh.nguyenthuy at wwf.panda.org
Wed Mar 4 14:19:08 ICT 2015

Dear Anh Minh,

As per discussion over the phone, I am sending the ToRs for various
consultants under the project ‘Avoidance of maladaptation through
climate-smart agriculture and restoration of Lang Sen wetland in Vietnam’
(in Lang Sen Wetland Reserve in Long An province) for circulation to those
in the mailing list of the CCWG.

*The deadline of all those consultancy package is 15 March 2015; and it may
be extended if as needed (later submission case should contact
linh.nguyenthuy at wwfgreatermekong.com <linh.nguyenthuy at wwfgreatermekong.com>
to check be for sending)*

If it is possible please also forward it to your colleagues who may
interest in these.

*Thank you in advance for you kind support, and I wish you a prosperous
year full of health, happiness and gains.*

*Nguyen Thi Thuy Linh* | Lang Sen Project Manager | WWF-Vietnam

*Address*:  18 Tu Xuong, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam

*Phone*: + 84 (0)8 39321873  *| Fax*: +84 (0)8 39321874 *|* *Mobile*: +84
(0)979 857271

*Email*: linh.nguyenthuy at wwfgreatermekong.org
<nerissa.chao at wwfgreatermekong.org> *| Skype*: linhecas

*Website*: wwf.panda.org/vietnam