[Ngo Climate Change] Support for an upcoming Climate Change festival in HCMC

Binh Vuong binhvuong at changevn.org
Wed Oct 21 11:01:42 BST 2015

Dear all,

I'm Binh, Development Manager over at CHANGE/ 350.org Vietnam. We are a local NGO that focuses on creative campaigns to address climate change issues, promoting green energy and sustainable development in Vietnam.

This year to celebrate COP 21, CHANGE/ 350.org Vietnam is organizing a night festival on November 25th, 2015 called Power Up to spread the message of choosing clean energy over fossil fuel in Vietnam. Our target is youth, highschool and university students.

CHANGE is still looking for ideas and support for the Renewable Energy section at the festival. We need a few fun simple activities to make the section more interactive, rather than just plain information.

Also in need is sponsorship from any agencies involved in this topic operating in Vietnam. This way our target audience can see sustainable development in green energy is essential, necessary and definitely realistic for Vietnam.

If you find this interesting, or know of anyone who might be interested, please do not hesitate to contact for more details!

Sincerely,

------

Binh Vuong

Development Manager

CHANGE

5th Floor, HT Building. 132- 134 D2 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Vietnam

T: (84) 8668 13513

M: (84) 908 474 448

binhvuong at changevn.org