[Ngo Climate Change] FW: WWF-EFN (Food & Climate Change) Fellowship program for Vietnam

Vu Quoc Anh Anh.VuQuoc at oxfamnovib.nl
Tue Dec 13 14:24:45 ICT 2016

Dear Tinh, Viet & Quynh,

I am Thiha Oo, working for WWF-EFN (Education for Nature) Program from WWF-US.
EFN program aims to support funding opportunities for conservationists working in Asia, Latin America and Africa. We offer Fellowship (for graduate studies), Short-term training grants and Organizational workshop grants. More information at-
www.worldwildlife.org/efn<http://www.worldwildlife.org/efn>

 This year, Vietnamese nationals are eligible to apply for Fellowship program for graduate studies (Food & Climate Change) as per attached guideline announcement.

Let me kindly request your help to share such information to the people & orgs in your networks for those who might be interested. Usually we share from WWF contact lists and our facebook pages.

I will be in Hochimin city from 7-9 Dec & Hanoi from 10-14. Let me visit your WWF offices if your schedule allows in those days. And please recommend me if there are any orgs I should visit while I am there.

I am so much excited and looking forward to see you all soon.

Best Regards,

Thiha Oo (Mr.) Capacity Building Coordinator | WWF-Myanmar | No. 15 (C), Than Taman Street, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar | Tel: +95 1 229331 | Fax: +95 1 214358 | Mobile: +95 9975551010 | Skype: thihaoo | Email: thiha.oo at wwfgreatermekong.org<http://wwfgreatermekong.org> | Website: www.worldwildlife.org/efn<http://www.worldwildlife.org/efn>, wwf.panda.org/myanmar<http://wwf.panda.org/myanmar>

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +95 9975551010 and then delete this e-mail.