[Ngo Climate Change] Goodbye to CCWG

Phan Thu Ha haphan at ngocentre.org.vn
Thu Mar 17 12:06:01 ICT 2016

Dearest Minh,

On behalf of NGO Resource Centre, we would like to express our sincere
thanks to you foryour excellent effort that has greatly supported the
work of CCWG over the last 2 years. We hope that our paths will cross
again and we continue enjoy working with you.

We wish you all the best and success in Life,

NGO Resource Centre Team,

Phan Thi Thu Ha
Senior Working Groups Coordinator
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound, Building E3
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +84 4 3832 8570
Mobile: +84 0912174879
Email: haphan at ngocentre.org.vn