[Ngo Climate Change] Goodbye to CCWG

Nguyen Anh Minh NAMinh at oxfam.org.uk
Tue Mar 15 17:46:36 ICT 2016

Dear my colleagues,

This is the last working day for me as the CCWG Coordinator and I would
like to thank you very much for your kind cooperation and support during
my time with CCWG in the past 2 years. I have learnt a lot from you and
enjoy this time so much.

At this moment, Oxfam is processing the recruitment  procedure and you
will be informed very soon. I do hope that you will continue to be the
crucial part of this amazing network and please keep this network moving
on.

My best regards and hope to see you again!

Minh

NGUYEN ANH MINH |  Building Resilience Programme
Climate Change Working Group Coordinator
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 206 | Mobile +84 982 774 186 | skype: minh.nguyen.anh
Subscride in CCWG mailing list at
http://ngocentre.org.vn/mailman/listinfo/ngoclimatechange
Follow us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/Vietnam-NGOs-Climate-Change-Working-Group-CCWG-1031696410182289/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Check out CCWG calendar at http://teamup.com/ks7febb64919c33578

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)