[Ngo Climate Change] CCWG monthly meeting on 26th Jul!

Vu Quoc Anh Anh.VuQuoc at oxfam.org
Tue Jul 4 15:58:59 ICT 2017

Dear CCWG colleagues,

Annually, CCWG often organizes several sessions to enhance capacity for CCWG members. After consultation with secretariat team and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Vietnam - a donor for this event, we decided to held a full day event on 26th Jul at Oxfam office to hear from an international speaker, Mr. Thomas Hirsh, from Climate Development Advice, Germany. The main purpose is to talk about international experience on advocacy strategy on climate change policy, Conference of Party (COP23) and particularly how the withdraw of US from Paris Agreement effects on CC response at global level. Please see the attachment for your reference. Mr. Thomas is a senior expert who has a lot of experiences to work with UNFCCC about CC policy, COP and other sectors. Could you please send an email to me: anh.vuquoc at oxfam.org<mailto:anh.vuquoc at oxfam.org> to register this event by 17th Jul 2017?

Kindly be informed that, the international conference about NAP still is organized on 25th Jul at Ha Noi Club as the schedule. But we will send an invitation letter to specific member because there is a limited number of seat at this conference.

Thank you so much and looking forwards to your registration,

Quoc Anh

VU QUOC ANH | CCWG Coordinator
Oxfam in Vietnam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 405| +84 904 993 612
www.oxfam.org<http://www.oxfam.org/> | https://vietnam.oxfam.org/