[Ngo Climate Change] Notice from the NGORC Team

Marko Lovrekovic director at ngocentre.org.vn
Fri Jun 23 12:23:56 ICT 2017

Dear CCWG subscribers:

Please discard a Spam message titled "Hello" which was circulated
yesterday via CCWG mailing list (see below). Kindly accept apologies
on behalf of our team. The message was circulated because of a human
error. Our small team moderates 28 different mailing lists and we
discard hundreds of Spam emails on a daily basis. Only rarely a
malicious email slips through our moderators' checks. We will do our
best not to allow it happening again.

Thank you for your understanding. Kind regards,

Marko Lovrekovic, Managing Co-Director
VUFO-NGO Resource Centre
Trung Tu Diplomatic Compound
6 Dang Van Ngu, Dong Da, Hanoi