[Ngo Climate Change] FW: CCWG monthly meeting on 16th Jan 2018!

Vu Quoc Anh Anh.VuQuoc at oxfam.org
Thu Jan 11 14:37:46 +07 2018

Dear CCWG members,

Kindly be informed that we will have a monthly meeting on 16th Jan 2018 (Tuesday) in Oxfam office. Please see the attachment for the agenda and confirm your participatory with Ms. San at Volunteer5.Vietnam at oxfam.org<mailto:Volunteer5.Vietnam at oxfam.org> or 0919 890 595 soon.

Thank you so much,

Quoc Anh