[Ngo Climate Change] References of International Conference on 23rd May!

Anh Vu Quoc anh.vuquoc at wwfgreatermekong.org
Wed Jun 6 11:36:11 +07 2018

Dear CCWG members,

First of all, Secretariat team is thankful for your kind attendance and
great contribution to the International Conference: Connection between the
Implementation of Paris Agreement and Sustainable Development Goals in
Vietnam. We believe that you got a lot of useful information for your work
as well as explore further opportunities to enhance NGOs involvement into
NDC and SDGs.

Herewith, I would like to share with you the full package of PPTs for both
morning and afternoon session. Particularly, the link to see the very good
analysis from VTC10 about NDC and SDG which was created via the in-depth
discussion at this event. If you need more information or support, please
do not hesitate to contact with me.

*https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a156ikom1q0fs3j/AADbGESz8kUcHErl10DAlYN3a?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a156ikom1q0fs3j/AADbGESz8kUcHErl10DAlYN3a?dl=0>*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYx2bTRcZs0&index=4&list=PLZ1HqEatxK4jJwwkeA0sYmnbcfoS03k2z

In coming months, CCWG will organize another important event about Pre -
COP24 in Ha Noi, tentative date is 25 Oct, 2018. I will contact all of you
soon and we are looking forwards to your attendance.

Thank you so much,

Quoc Anh

--

Vu Quoc Anh (Mr.)

Climate Change Working Group (CCWG) Coordinator

Energy and Climate Change Department

WWF-Vietnam

Add: No. 6, Lane 18 Nguyen Co Thanh Str., Nam Tu Liem Dist, Hanoi

Tel: +84 243 7193 049   Fax: +84 243 719 3048

Mob: +84 904 993 612

Email: anh.vuquoc at wwfgreatermekong.org

Skype: vuquocanh113

*wwf.vietnam.panda.org <http://wwf.vietnam.panda.org>*