[Ngo Climate Change] [physics] let us support your COVID-19 research with free tool and content access {01}

IOP Scientific Activities activity at iop.vast.ac.vn
Tue Jul 7 08:22:25 +07 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Từ: Elsevier <research-solutions at research.email.elsevier.com>
Date: Th 5, 2 thg 7, 2020 vào lúc 21:07
Subject: Hi Anh-Ky, let us support your COVID-19 research with free tool and
content access

Free access to research tools and content, including the latest COVID-19
research.

View in a browser

Supporting COVID-19 research worldwide

Hi Anh-Ky,

Researchers worldwide are dedicating considerable effort to understanding
and overcoming COVID-19. We remain committed to supporting these efforts
with free access to relevant research tools and content.
The latest early-stage and peer-reviewed health and medical research on
SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, is available in our Novel Coronavirus Information
Center. Open since January, this expertly curated collection of content is
available for download with rights for full-text and data mining, re-use and
analyses.
We’ve recently launched the Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub, which
provides free access to a broad suite of Elsevier solutions. Researchers and
data scientists are invited to utilize dedicated text-mining and search
tools; biomedical, scientific and clinical literature and datasets; and
collaboration support tools to advance their COVID-19 work.
Academic and government researchers focused on coronavirus and COVID-19
clinical trials and population and patient health management will also find
cutting-edge tools for defining research approaches, sharing knowledge,
finding collaborators and more. We hope to enable accelerated access to the
latest insights and foster cross-sector collaboration.
Please share this with anyone whose work may benefit from it.
Thank you for your valuable work. We are here to support you. Stay safe.

The Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub team

Research Solutions - Services & Solutions is a communication type sent to
you by Elsevier Research

Unsubscribe or change your communication preferences

Copyright © 2020 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy
Policy
Elsevier B.V., Radarweg 29, 1043NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands

list addresses.

Thöng báo và thông tin về khoa học và giáo dục (xemina, hội
nghị, hội thảo, lớp học,
học  bổng,tuyển dụng, v.v... ) có thể gửi qua địa chỉ
email activity at iop.vast.ac.vn .

Announcements and information for science and education can be submitted via
the address
activity at iop.vast.ac.vn .

Please click here for subscribing to the list physics-subscribe at iop.vast.ac.vn.