[Ngo Climate Change] Invitation" Vietnam ClimateLauchpad- National Final" @ Wed, Aug 25, 2021 8:30am – 12:00pm (GMT+07)

Anh Tuấn tuananh91 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 19:41:04 +07 2021

Dear CCWG members,

Kindly find below the invitation from CCSPIN to to the upcoming event "National Final of Vietnam ClimateLaunchPad"

“About ClimateLaunchpad” is the world’s largest cleantech business idea competition. Our mission is to unlock the world’s start-up cleantech potential and accelerate innovations that address climate change. To do this, we scout cleantech talent and help them grow their sustainable ideas into global businesses. The competition is organized for the seventh time this year and we’ve gone from strength to strength.

To share with CCWG's members, The 2021 Climate Launchpad is open in 50+ countries. In Vietnam this year, the Center for Creativity and Sustainability Study and Consultancy (CCS) is the country organizer and the competition is supported by Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF). HSF is a political foundation based in Munich, Germany, and registered as an INGO in Vietnam working towards contributing to sustainable, social, economic and institutional development.

Detail event:
Format: Online
Date & time: [at 8:30 am – 12:00 am on Wednesday, August 25, 2021]
Your access link: