[Ngo Climate Change] LAST DAY TO JOIN CCWG quarterly meeting - Q3 | 31 Aug 14:00 - 15:30

Anh Tuấn tuananh91 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 13:53:37 +07 2021

Dear CCWG members,

I would like to remind you to register for CCWG upcoming quarterly meeting to discuss CCWG upcoming strategy. Please find the details of the meeting below.

Kindly hep to confirm your participation before 17:00, 27 August at: https://bit.ly/ccwg3

Thank you very much and look forward to welcome you!

Best Regards,
[signature_593643344]