[Ngo Climate Change] [opportunities]- CCWG Vietnam is recruiting a consultant to Develop a position paper on Climate finance for Adaptation in South East Asia

Anh Tuấn tuananh91 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:43:05 +07 2021

The Vietnam NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG) and the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Vietnam are looking for a consultant from Asia to develop a regional position paper on climate finance for adaptation in close consultation with CCWG, Climate Action Network Southeast Asia (CANSEA) and Asian Climate Change Consortium (ACCC). We would like to invite you to participate in this call for proposals.
Kindly find the ToR of the assignment in the attachment or at TOR<https://1drv.ms/w/s!AhXQssPIz3wyh8dAfZtassDc5_ZH4g?e=wvikS6>.
The deadline to submit your proposal is 1st August 2021.

The proposal will be evaluated against the following award criteria:

Technical proposal:

  *   Project understanding and plausibility of the workplan, consultation methodology (45 points);
  *   Professional capacities: the strength of CVs, past reports, reference list of experience in similar or related projects (20 points);
  *   Other added value to the project (5 points).
Financial proposal: 30 points.
Maximum score: Technical + Financial Proposal = 100 points.

We look forward to receiving your proposal.

Best Regards,
Khong Tuan Anh
Support Coordinator
Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)