[Ngo Climate Change] Updates from CCWG quarterly meeting - Q3

Anh Tuấn tuananh91 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:56:41 +07 2021

Dear CCWG members,

The coordination team would like to express our gratitude for your participation and contribution to the CCWG Quarterly Meeting last week. We had a very fruitful meeting to share and inspire each other to overcome the challenges as well as discuss for CCWG Strategy revision.

I would like to send to you the meeting notes and presentations from the meeting. As recommended by members, the coordination team will develop and organize a consultation process to gather ideas and inputs from all the members towards the updated Strategy of CCWG.

We look forward to your continued participation and engagement!

Best Regards,

[signature_1945859539]