[Ngo Climate Change] Opportunities from GIZ

Anh Tuấn tuananh91 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:53:29 +07 2021

Dear CCWG members,

Kindly find attached the recruitment opportunity from GIZ. If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Wilfried Paget <paget at ambero.de<mailto:paget at ambero.de>> by Monday 27th Sep.

Best,
Tuan Anh

-------------

I am Wilfried Paget, project manager of AMBERO Consulting. We are a German Consulting company implementing development cooperation projects world-wide, mostly financed by the German cooperation agencies but also by others, such as the World Bank.

As you have some experience in Vietnam, I am contacting you to request for your assistance and recommandation for national experts for a GIZ Tender.

Currently our consortium (together with AHT and UNIQUE) has been shortlisted for the GIZ tender "Strengthening Regional Coordination and Climate Resilience in the Mekong Delta" (attached you will find the tender summary).
We are looking for profiles, that cover the long and short term positions. We are still in search of more national experts to be included in the 2 pools:
- National Pool 1: Institutional and integrated urban and rural hubs ‘National Experts’
- National expert pool 2: Legal policy framework ‘National Experts’

We would like to ask you to share the tender documents to the contacts in your network, that you think could fit with the short term positions (if they can directly adapt their CV to the GIZ format, it would make our decision way easier). I am sorry for the deadline but we would need to receive the CVs within the next few days as we have to submit the offer next Monday 27th.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Wilfried
Wilfried Paget, Project Manager, paget at ambero.de<mailto:paget at ambero.de>, + 49 - (0)6173 - 325 40 0
AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH - Services for International Development

AMBERO Consulting Gesellschaft mbH, Westerbachstr. 3, D-61476 Kronberg, Deutschland / Germany

Tel.:  +49-6173-325 40-0    Fax.:  +49-6173- 325 40-22  e-mail: info at ambero.de<mailto:ooffice at ambero.de>      http://www.ambero.de<http://www.ambero.de/>

Geschäftsführer / Managing Director: Dr.-Ing. Bernhard Amler               Amtsgericht Königstein HRB 6117

[Avast logo]<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

For more info visit www.bullguard.com<http://www.bullguard.com/tracking.aspx?affiliate=bullguard&buyaffiliate=smtp&url=/>

Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung e.V., Vorsitzender des Vorstandes: Martin Schulz. Geschäftsführendes Vorstandsmitglied: Dr. Sabine Fandrych, Godesberger Allee 149, D-53175 Bonn, Tel. +49 (0)228/883-0, Berliner Anschrift: Hiroshimastr. 17, 10785 Berlin, info at fes.de<mailto:info at fes.de>, Vereinsregister Bonn, VR2392, Amtsgericht Bonn