[Ngo Climate Change] CONSULTATION: Position Paper “Climate finance for Adaptation in South East Asia” | 28 SEP

Anh Tuấn tuananh91 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:01:36 +07 2021

Dear CCWG members,

I would like to express the gratitude from the coordination team to all the members for your support and participation in the development as well as consultation process of the Position Paper “Climate finance for Adaptation in South East Asia”. The position paper will be a joint publication by CCWG, CANSEA, and ACCC and it will be presented at the UNFCCC’s COP 26 in Glasgow later this year.

I am very excited to share with you the 1st draft of the paper and we NEED YOUR SUPPORT to make the paper more inclusive and comprehensive.

Kindly help to provide comments/recommendations/inputs:

  *   Format: Word TRACK CHANGE
  *   Deadline: 28 Sep the latest
  *   Please send your inputs to Dr. Janto Hess - janto.s.hess at gmail.com<mailto:janto.s.hess at gmail.com>

Thank you very much and look forward to your contribution!

Best Regards,

[signature_1699330020]