[opportunities] Opportunity: Operation Manager Position

Trung Tam Nghien Cuu Phat Trien Xa Hoi csrd at vnn.vn
Fri Dec 6 11:03:34 ICT 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam

CSRD is a local NGO based in Central Region, working to protect Vietnam’s natural environment and to support the people whose traditional way of life is being impacted by industrialization and climate change. We are also the national coordinatinng organisation of VRN (Vietnam Rivers Network).

Because of our rapid growth, we currently have a vacancy for an Operations Manager to support all staff and volunteers in our Hue office and ensure that CSRD projects are implemented and completed to our high standards.

Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements, and confirm that you possess legal authority to work in Vietnam. Application materials must be submitted in English. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package is paid in VND.

Details can be found in the attached and link: http://csrd.vn/?catid=13 <http://csrd.vn/?catid=13&id=146> &id=146

Please send this email to those who are interested.

Thanks for your help.

Your Sincerely

TLE

Lê Thị Minh Trang

PR Assistant

Centre for Social Research and Development (CSRD)

2/33 Nguyen Truong To, Hue City, Vietnam

Tel /fax: +84 54 3837714      Mobile: +84 935833380

Website: www.csrd.vn <http://www.csrd.vn/>         Email address:  <mailto:staffname.csrd at gmail.com> t <mailto:rangltm at csrd.vn> rangltm at csrd.vn