[opportunities] World Vision Vietnam - Vacancies in Ho Chi Minh City

HCMC-Administration HCMC-Administration at wvi.org
Wed Aug 20 17:44:55 ICT 2014

Dear ALL,

World Vision Vietnam is looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to
fill the vacancy:

1) DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR (Nhân viên phát triển cộng đồng), Work base:
Binh Chanh District UADP, Ho Chi Minh city.

2) SPONSORSHIP FACILITATOR (Nhân viên Bảo trợ), Work base: Bac Binh ADP,
Binh Thuan Province.

Please visit our website at http://www.wvi.org/vietnam for job details and
information on how to apply. Please help pass on the below message to
people who are interested in.

Thank you and Best regards,

Luong Kha Tu  | Admin/Accounting and PnC Assistant  | World Vision Vietnam
Address: No. 39, Road 6B, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Chanh District,
HCMC, Vietnam
Phone:  +84 8 54318354        Fax: +84 8 54318356

"Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness.
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so."