[opportunities] Job opportunities on Payments for Forest Environmental Services in Viet Nam

Teo Do Dang teododang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 14:21:05 ICT 2014

Dear Administrator,
Please help post the following news:

GMS Core Environment Program of ADB is seeking two consultants (one
national and one international) on to provide technical support on
improving monitoring and evaluation system of Payments for Forest
Environmental Service scheme in Viet Nam. For further information, see the
following links:

<https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=XXCRS_CSRN_PROFILE_PAGE&selNo=116316>

*116316-International M&E Policy on PFES (VIE)  *

https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/xxcrs/jsp/ADBCsrnFwd.jsp?sel=116316

*116318: National M&E Policy on PFES (VIE)*

https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/xxcrs/jsp/ADBCsrnFwd.jsp?sel=116318

<https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=XXCRS_CSRN_PROFILE_PAGE&selNo=116316>
Regards,
Do Dang Teo