[opportunities] Vacancy for UNC

Le, Anh Thuc anhtl at live.unc.edu
Thu Dec 18 08:14:55 GMT 2014

Dear all,

Please post a job announcement for The University of North Carolina (UNC) as file attachment. And below is our brief description of the job.

Many thanks,

Thuc Anh

The University of North Carolina (UNC) is seeking a project assistant for our study. Please find the attachment as Job Description for details.

Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter with contacts of three references and a CV to Ms. Le Thi Thuc Anh at anhtl at live.unc.edu<mailto:anhtl at live.unc.edu> (in the subject line, please put "UNC PA")  or by post to the office No.6, Lane 76, Linh Lang street, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi no later than December 31, 2014. We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.

Job Details:
Organization Name:
The University of North Carolina (UNC)
Location: