[opportunities] Invite: Closing Workshop on the Capacity Building System for HCMC Not-for-profits (12/12)

Dana Doan dana at linvn.org
Mon Dec 8 22:49:58 ICT 2014

Dear Friends,

The LIN Center for Community Development would like to invite you to the
VNPO Capacity Building Project Closeout Workshop on Friday, 12 December
2014.  The morning workshop will take place at the 165 Guesthouse (165 Nam
Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, P.7, Q.3, TP.HCM).

The project, which was made possible thanks to a two-year grant from Irish
Aid, set out to provide participating nonprofits with the information and
support they need to successfully manage their organizations. As we are
about to conclude this two-year project, the LIN team would like to share
our experience and project evaluation with anyone that may be interested.
We would also like to invite any feedback and suggestions from various
stakeholders (volunteers, donors, capacity builders, nonprofits and local
government).

Our objectives for the closing workshop include:

   - Provide preliminary information on outputs, outcomes and lessons
   learned from the LIN's VNPO Capacity Building System in the period of
   2012-2014.
   - Discuss the potential for replicating/enhancing this approach.
   - Receive  feedback and advice on next steps for the project.

Attached you will find a workshop introduction and agenda for the event.

On behalf of the LIN Team, I hope to see you at the workshop!

Sincerely,
Dana

*P.S. The workshop will be presented in Vietnamese with simultaneous
translation into English.*

Dana R.H. Doan
LIN Center for Community Development
180/47 Nguyen Huu Canh, P.22, Q. Binh Thanh
T.P. Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Tel: +84-83-512-0092
www.LINvn.org
www.facebook.com/LINCenter

Connect with LIN on: * <https://www.facebook.com/LINCenter>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/lin-center-for-community-development/>
<https://lincenter.wordpress.com/> <http://www.youtube.com/user/LINCenter>
<http://www.pinterest.com/lincenter/> *

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.