[opportunities] Extended deadline UNESCO Call for proposal "Review of communication strategies in Poverty Reduction

Van, Nguyen Thanh nt.van at unesco.org
Wed Feb 19 02:42:04 GMT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

UNESCO would like to extend the deadline for our Call for proposal "Review of communication strategies on poverty reduction and New Rural Development".
The new deadline is Monday, 24 Feb 2014 (COB)

Please see details on the file attached.

We look forward to receiving your proposals!

Kindly forward this information to those who are interested in and post it on NGO Centre website.

Best regards,

Van

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF2D55.F0B02720]

Nguyen Thanh Van