[opportunities] Call for proposal: Training on IT

Phan Vu Hung PVHung at oxfam.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 04:26:28 BST 2014

Dear NGO Administrators and all,
Please help us to circulate this TOR to those who are interested in.

"Oxfam is looking for consultant(s) to conduct "Training on IT".
See detailed Terms of Reference:

Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit a letter of interest
and proposal, which should include:
- A technical and financial proposal;
- CV of consultants;
- A sample of past relevant work.
Deadline of submission:  17.00 Monday, 21 July 2014."

Best regards,
Hung

PHAN VU HUNG | Programme Officer
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 523 | +84 978 119 199
www.oxfam.org/vietnam | www.oxfamblogs.org/vietnam
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1420924758142305
https://www.facebook.com/RVNA99MyRightsMyVoice
Oxfam không ch?p nh?n b?t c? hình th?c ng??c?ãi, gian l?n ho?c
tham nh?ng nào. Chúng tôi r?t hoan nghênh nh?ng ý ki?n ph?n ánh và cam
k?t gi? bí m?t nh?ng thông tin này. Xin vui lòng chia s? ý ki?n ?óng
góp v? công vi?c c?a chúng tôi theo s? máy +84439454448 ho?c g?i
email t?i ??a ch? oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk.

Oxfam does not tolerate abuse, fraud or corruption. We welcome feedback
and treat information in confidence. Please share any concerns about our
work. Call +84439454888 or email to oxfaminvietnam at oxfam.org.uk.

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering.

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)